100% Original 3G Jet-Opaque Dark Transfer Paper
15000pcs++ Ready Stock!Special offer factory price for all the tshirt printing business customer in Malaysia.This is very low profit sales item,no more discount to any quantity.
A3 Size 3G Jet-Opaque Dark Transfer paper
5pcs - RM5.90/pc
50pcs - RM5.90/pc
500pcs - RM5.90/pc
5000pcs - RM5.90/pc
Designed for transferring inkjet images to dark or other colored garments and substrates. This product contains and opaque layer allowing for photograph quality images to be transferd. This product best used for images that contain white to be transferred onto dark garments. This product may be cut with a cutter/plotter, die and kiss-cut.
This Dark Transfer Paper produce soft, supple yet vibrant and wash-durable ink-jet printed transfers onto dark colored cotton, cotton/poly blends and 100% poly fabrics. The products can be used to apply photographs or other designs and can be trimmed or plot cut to reduce the transfer of the polymer background. The products can be applied by either a commercial press or a hand iron.
COMMERCIAL PRESS INSTRUCTIONS PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Print image on coated side of paper right reading (do not mirror the image).
2. Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer.
1. Prepare the substrate by ensuring the surface is clean, dry and wrinkle free.
1. Remove the backing paper from the printed image.
2. Place the Heat Transfer Paper on top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
3. Completely cover the image with an ironing sheet.
4. Place a piece of spare material over the ironing sheet.
5. Press: 30 seconds at 350°F using medium pressure.
6. Once cold peel away ironing sheet in a smooth even motion.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not use bleach. Dry on low-heat setting. Do not iron directly on the transferred area. IMPORTANT: Heat presses vary in accuracy. The sellers and manufactures maximum obligation shall be to replace any paper that has proven to be defective.
For more information , please view :http://www.neenah.com/technical/heattransfer/pdf/product/2016PDF/Neenah_Inkjet_Heat_Transfer.pdf